Rally Days tours are offered the day before a Rams or Chargers home game during the NFL regular season and give NFL fans an exceptional experience. It is exciting to see the field and stadium being set up for the next day's game.
In the first half of the stadium tour, you will have a guided tour of the suites, clubs, and other cool places in the stadium, and you will also learn some stadium facts. Then finally, you will go through the player tunnel onto the field, which is also a very exciting experience.
The difference between this tour and a regular stadium tour is that field activities are limited. However, it is very exciting to be able to see the painted field, benches, and equipment up close.
We encourage you to use the SoFi Stadium Tour app (After you check-in, scan the QR code to launch the website.) because it will keep track of your results in each event and let you know how many places you are among the previous participants.
You can enjoy the following field activities,
- Rams or Chargers Locker Room
- Press Conference Room
- VIP Lounges (If it's open)
- The Pass
- The Catch (Digital Photo)
*Contents may vary.
*Information above is based on October 2021.
Useful steps to know:
Parking: Lot N (Access from Prairie Ave. & Arbor Vitae St..)
Tour Lobby: American Airlines VIP Entry 7
1. Show your ticket and go through the security check.
2. Check-in & Get your badge with a lanyard.
3. Connect your phone to the world's fastest Wi-Fi. #sofistadium
4. Scan the QR code on the sign for the tour, then log in.
5. Walk through the VIP lobby and down the stairs to the 200 level.
6. Enjoy the view of the stadium and Hang around Sec.232/233 until the tour starts.
*Arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
*Do not bring any type of bags or follow the NFL clear bag policy.